Thursday, November 09, 2006

Walkers Marmite

Walkers is a snack food company like the one in Australia, Smiths, known for their potato chips and variety of flavors. Then there's Marmite and Vegemite. The black stuff that "everyone" like. One day when I was shopping here (Carlisle) in the supermarket, my flat-mate showed me the chips with Marmite flavor. Yes ... The UK Vegemite chips, I mean Marmite Chips. Too good to be true? Yes ... Check this out.
I bought the 6 pack home to try it out. Believe me it knocked my socks off. Wonder if they would make them available in Australia? Chips with an Aussie twist.
Hopefully, by the time I come back to Melbourne, I will get to see Smiths Vegemite Chips.

2 comments:

Gillian said...

ew...... VEgemite CHIPS?!

Anonymous said...

Vegemite is NICE!!!!