Monday, November 13, 2006

One month since ....

It has been one month since my mother passed away. Time moved so quickly for me this month. ON office has moved to a new location, I moved out from the wrist's and moved into curries Road. I've decided to make Elim Community Church the church that I go to in Carlisle, joint a cell group, will be joining the worship team once I get the approval from the senior minister. Everything is still new to me. Seeing new things every week, learning new things every week. Honestly I don't want to settle comfortably and if I do I will be chatting into the comfort zone. I want to be living on the edge.
As I reflect how I got here in Carlisle, it has not been an easy journey. Somehow God allowed these incidents to happen for a purpose. Now, it sounded cliche and religious but what else can I say? Knowing that '... all things God works for the good of those who love him,who have been called according to his purpose.'
Now, let see,
I love HIM, I can only love God the way I know I can and continue to learn to love Him more.
I have been called for His purpose, everyone has and is.
So "ALL things"? Including some obstacles that were placed during my preparation? The nasty things said by someone? YES ... All things! They are for the good for me? The passing away of my mother is a good thing for her as she is no longer suffering in her imperfect body, that I understand but what about the rest?
I know this verse in my head, I guess I will only understand this somewhere in the future.
GOD is so BIG, I am so small. I cannot grasp all these things at the moment but somehow He will show it to me a right time. Right now, I just have to take it by faith and by His grace I will accept it.
"So help me God, to put my faith in You."
p/s, I am going to put a tribute to my mother on the blog, just give me sometime, when I am ready.

No comments: