Monday, November 20, 2006

Farewell DC!

I've received an email from Aus found out that my pastor David Collins has passed away and went to be with the Lord. He has been battling with cancer since end of last year. He has been very dear to our congregation, Twilight, and we have been praying for him faithfully. DC is no longer suffering with the pain. I remember early this year when he posted a song by MercyMe, I Can Only Imagine, on his blog. This song was written by the lead singer of the band to commemorate the passing of his father. What would his father do when he sees Jesus. One can only imagine. Right now, DC needs no imagination anymore.


It's hard for me to deal with 2 deaths since I've got here in Carlisle. But like I said it before, I will say it again, it is by the Grace of God that I can stand here and declare that God is good and still is.

No comments: