Sunday, August 27, 2006

Speechless

It was a great concert. Despite a small crowd, we've collected some generous amount of donation towards my mission work from the audience. I am very grateful.

I shared in the Cantonese Congregation the day after the concert, the church was very generous and supportive. I am so grateful for the people for being so supportive. Ivan came to speak to me after the meeting and told me about how Doulos made an impact in his life few years back when the ship stopped over in Melbourne. He was interested in the ministry of Doulos. I thought I was here to raised support, I did not know I've actually encouraged people to consider mission.
The shop owner whom I bought my oolong tea from also supported me with a generous cheque. She also asked me to contact her if I need more support. Speechless? YES!
Stay tuned for pictures taken from PULSE.

1 comment:

Gillian said...

Brilliant! Happy 4 u!