Tuesday, March 06, 2007

God be all

4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. 5 Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. 6 These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. [Duet 6:4-6]

27He answered: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'" [Luke 10:27]
I was reminded many times about setting priorities of my life. What comes first, what comes second, so on and so forth.
It could look something like this
  1. God
  2. Family, i.e. marriage life, children & etc.
  3. Work, i.e. career, study for stdunets & etc.
  4. Church and ministry.
  5. ...
  6. .. others like music, hobbies ....

I don't know, sometimes I seperate the God stuff and the non-God stuff in my priorities.

I was reading one of A. Murray's books, he pointed out why can't God be ALL in the priorities? He's right. Why can't God be in my priority number 24? Is my priority number 2 more holy than priority nuber 36? I am working on it, to let Him be in all of my priorities.

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'

No comments: