Friday, June 01, 2007

what will I do?

A thought came to me the other day, remember last time when I posted on my blog about will I be convicted for being a christian, is there enough evident to charge me? The thought was ... if I was asked to stand as a witness to give testimony whether the person on trial is a christian, what will I do?

Don't think I want my brother/sister to go to prison.
On the other hand, I don't want to be stupid enough to tell the judge, 'hey, I am christian too, send me to jail.'
How do you apply wisdom in such case?

1 comment:

Gillian said...

Think of verse: "Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will acknowledge in heaven"... that was God's answer to me when I was thinking about the 'what if's.

But God may have a different purpose for you.... so you have to find your own answer :>